RoCo's Covid-19 Safety Protocols
RoCo have conducted a full Risk Assessment in preparation for our first production since 2019. The Covid-19 safety protocols you will need to be aware of are;
- Please do not attend the performance if you have tested positive for Covid-19, are suffering from any of the symptoms, or a test result has not yet been received.
- Please ensure that at least one member of your party has left their contact details with the front desk as part of our track & trace notification process. If anyone in your party subsequently tests positive for Covid-19, please contact the phone number provided in the programme (available on the night of the performance).
- Please wear a face covering whilst moving around the Church and whilst queuing, and please maintain social distancing from anyone not in your party.
- Please follow the stewards' instructions regarding movements around the Church (there will be a one way system in place).
- Supper will be served in table order. Please collect your food and return to your table as quickly as possible, to enable the next table to collect theirs.
- If you are un-vaccinated against Covid-19, please be aware that RoCo and St Andrew's cannot accept any responsibility for exposure to the virus and any subsequent infection.
- At the end of the performance, please leave the building in an orderly fashion, wearing your face covering and maintaining social distancing.